1. What was your First Job?
Detasseling! I was about 12 and you worked sun up to sun down in the field.
2. What are some of your interests or hobbies?
Dancing, Baking, anything outdoors, summer and fall activities.
3. Best advice received from boss, friend, or mentor?
Don’t worry about the things you can’t control.
4. Invention you wish you thought of?
Taps on the bottom of tap shoes. Tap dance was always the hardest area of dance for me because it was the most challenging. It made me respect and love it that much more!
5. If you could have a vacation home anywhere in the world, where would it be?
A cabin in the mountains.
6. Favorite meal or Restaurant?
Favorite food- cheesecake… Favorite Restaurant- Cheesecake Factory for obvious reasons. I do really enjoy a good diner though. I love the atmosphere, something about breakfast after a fun night out with friends that always stays in my memory.