Project Coordinator & Marketing Director
Ms. Rietveld comes to Phoenix Restoration after efficiently managing the accounting department and operating a local fitness facility for the past 14 years. Over the years she sharpened her skills in account management and various administrative responsibilities. With a “Can-Do” attitude she has worked her way to overseeing an assortment of assignments designated to promote and strengthen the restoration process at Phoenix Restoration. She is currently assigned to marketing development and assists with a variety of construction management projects.
1. What was your First Job?
2. What are some of your interests or hobbies?
I enjoy baking and frequently make specialty birthday and wedding cakes for family and friends.
3. Best advice received from boss, friend, or mentor?
It is what it is.
4. Invention you wish you thought of?
Internet, Who doesn’t love Google??
5. If you could have a vacation home anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Anywhere that would allow me to have the ocean as my backyard.
6. Favorite meal or Restaurant?
Steak & Potatoes