Steve is a carpenter by trade, having completed a 4 year apprenticeship trough the Chicago District Council of Carpenters. Most of his career he worked as a business manager. His prior responsibility before joining Phoenix Restoration, was running three plants in Sequin, Texas that supported two engine Caterpillars.
1. What was your First Job?
In high school I was a pizza maker. I also delivered newspapers and mowed lawns as a kid.
2. What are some of your interests or hobbies?
I am a coach, enjoys mixed martial arts, sky diving, scuba diving, and have my pilots license.
3. Best advice received from boss, friend, or mentor?
The concept of extreme ownership- I am not only responsible for the success of my subordinates but also my superiors.
4. Invention you wish you thought of?
5. If you could have a vacation home anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Belize, I love diving there.
6. Favorite meal or Restaurant?
Pork roast, mashed potatoes, corn, and Dutch apple pie.