Byron has spent the last 17 years in the financial services industry. In that arena, Bryon began to show a passion for customer service. It was in the fast paced environment of the trading pits at the Chicago Merchantile Exchange where Byron showed excellence in developing and maintaining strong lasting business as well as personal relationships. Bryon joined Phoenix Restoration in 2012 as a Sales Executive with a focus on relation management. Byron has exchanged the trading coat for the Phoenix Restoration logo in 2012 as a Sales Executive. He will be using his skills to further aid in the development and growth of Phoenix throughout the western and northern suburbs. Byron will be looking to establish similar lasting relationships with Insurance Agents, Adjusters, and Trade Partners.
1. What was your First Job?
Heinz Bros. Greenhouse
2. What are some of your interests or hobbies?
3. Best advice received from boss, friend, or mentor?
“you have to make your money work for you so that you dont have to work for your money”
4. Invention you wish you thought of?
5. If you could have a vacation home anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Jost Van Dyke
6. Favorite meal or Restaurant?
Green Street Meats