Bio Coming Soon
1. What was your First Job?
My first job was a Architectural / Interior Designer for a custom builder, Valley Contractors, in Brownsville, Texas. We designed custom homes in the three Country Clubs in the area. That is also where I designed my first restaurant.
2. What are some of your interests or hobbies?
Being outdoors hiking, camping, bike riding with my wife and family.
3. Best advice received from boss, friend, or mentor?
While I was the Head Designer at Epstein’s Architectural Interiors. I was designing the Izod headquarters in New York. A colleague of mine gave me a book, “The One Minute Manager”. It was very helpful in managing stress and to delegate tasks.
4. Invention you wish you thought of?
I wish I had invented the “pop-top”.
5. If you could have a vacation home anywhere in the world, where would it be?
My dream vacation home would be in mountains of Montana.
6. Favorite meal or Restaurant?
My favorite meal is any of my wife’s pasta dishes.