Fire Remediation and Restoration
Fire can be one of the most traumatic and disruptive events you encounter as a homeowner. Often times smaller and more localized fire damage can be repaired by Phoenix Restoration while the home or business is occupied. Unfortunately, larger and more extensive damage may require temporary relocation of occupants and contents.
To make matters even more complicated, a structure fire can result in damage that goes much deeper than the obvious visual and structural damage. Often times there is water damage as a result of fire extinguishing efforts. Smoke staining and embedded odor issues can effect furniture, walls, and other content within the home.
As a home or business owner, you may be tempted to manage the restoration process yourself. We have found that the hidden and unanticipated problems with rework, permits and inspections, trade management, and scheduling usually end up costing the homeowner much more financially and often times add significant delays in the completion of the project. Working with Phoenix Restoration, will save you time, money and frustration.
Phoenix Restoration has a proven approach to Fire Restoration. We will walk you through every step of the project and coordinate with your insurance company to make ensure that all work is performed to complete satisfaction. Our Restoration coordinator will guide and assist you with all decisions, selections, and modifications.
Fire Damage Steps
- Evaluation & Inspection of damages by qualified Phoenix Restoration Representative to determine source of loss and extent of fire.
- Emergency crew dispatched to provide Board-up or tarp services and provide temporary power if needed.
- Water removal or extraction from fire extinguishing efforts.
- Removal of smoke, soot, and odor on all surfaces by using professional techniques and industrial air scrubbers and fogging equipment.
- Cleaning and/or storing personal contents to ensure complete sanitation of all items effected by fire.
- Reconstruction provided to bring your home or business back to pre-loss condition or better by providing a full crew of team members to ensure our standard of quality.
Typical homeowner insurance may not cover all types of Fire Damage. We work with most insurance companies to ensure that you receive the maximum benefit.